We welcome proposals in the following categories:
- Oral Presentation, shared slot--a 20 minute session with 10 min discussion. Single or multiple presenters on a single topic.
- Panel Discussion--5-7 minute individual presentations on a broad topic of general interest by 3-5 members of a panel with 20-40 minutes for discussion.
- Oral Presentation, single slot-- A 45 minute session with 15 min discussion. Single or multiple presenters on a single topic.
- Multi-paper Presentations, single slot--45 minute session with multiple papers presented under a unifying theme/topic. 15 minutes for discussion. Multiple presenters. This type of presentation should be formed by ONE presenter (identify as 'organizer'), with both descriptions included . If you are presenting a paper within this presentation, please complete the "short description," but not the "abstract." In the box for "abstract," include the name of the organizing presenter. Please include names of all presenters with the proposal.
- Poster Presentation--Plan for two hours of staffing your poster. One to three presenters maximum. Time and day of poster session TBD.
To submit a proposal, please follow the link below, and have a prepared 50 word description and a 150 word abstract of your poster or presentation ready prior to submission. The description is used for publication in the conference program/agenda, and the abstract will be used in the selection of presentations by the selection committee and will not be used for publication.
In addition, you need to attest that your presentation, description, and abstract have been reviewed by your college/program dean or director prior to submission. This approval will be verified prior to review of any submission.
Click Here for Call for Papers/Registration Form
For more information, please contact Mr. Glenn Hansen, conference coordinator (email@example.com) or Anne Scott, executive secretary/treasurer. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Up to date conference information is posted both at http://nau.edu/Honors/WRHC-Annual-Conference-2013/ and on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Wrhc2013Conference.